Notes to visitors
Pre-Admission COVID-19 Testing
- For the arrangements for carers, please click here to view.
1. Inpatients with Scheduled Admissions
- Please be reminded that a rapid antigen test (RAT) is required to be done at Gleneagles on the same day of admission or upon registration for admission if you have a fever OR any symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection OR contacted with any confirmed/suspected COVID case OR have a clustering phenomenon in the past 48 hours.
- If RAT is not done as required, single-room placement and charges will be incurred while the planned operation may need to be postponed or cancelled.
2. Unplanned or Emergency Admissions
- A self-paid rapid antigen test is required before admission. The test will be performed in our 24-hour Outpatient and Emergency Department.
Please also refer the Emergency Response Level - Notes to Patients and Visitors and the latest visiting policy on our website.
[Effective from 03/03/2023]